At our headquarters office in Indianapolis Indiana, we have a number of support staff opportunities in Crew Planning, Crew Scheduling, Dispatch, Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Safety, Supply Chain, and much more! By joining Republic Airways, you will work for an executive leadership team that has over 100 years of combined aviation experience and outstanding tenure with the organization. Our back office Associates experience a culture of fun and action, while striving for excellence with everything we do!
Republic Airways Holdings HRIS Analyst in Indianapolis, Indiana
At Republic Airways, our mission is to provide a safe, clean and reliable flying experience. We believe this is best accomplished by focusing on our vision, “With the BEST people, products and performance, we will be America’s Regional Airline of choice.” Republic Airways, based in Indianapolis, operates a fleet of 188 Embraer 170/175 aircraft and offers scheduled passenger service with 900 daily flights to 100 cities in 35 U.S. states, Canada, the Caribbean and Central America. The airline provides fixed-fee flights operated under our major airline partner brands of American Eagle, Delta Connection and United Express. Our 10 domiciles include CMH, DCA, EWR, IND, LGA, MCI, MIA, ORD, PHL and PIT. With more than 5,500 talented aviation professionals, Republic Airways is a great place to get your career off the runway!
Provides day-to-day HRIS system support related to Human Resources, Payroll, and building access systems such as report writing, maintaining data integrity and providing technical assistance to end users.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned to this position as needed.
· Provides day-to-day management of Human Resources HRIS system and administration. Responsible for reporting, access control, support of HRIS system.
· Maintains security model based on functional responsibilities.
· Assists with HRIS report writing requests for HR and other business units.
· Works with other departments as needed to provide requested HR data with respect to employee privacy, HIPAA and sensitive payroll information.
· Processes and monitors business processes in HRIS system to ensure completion in timely manner.
· Ensures all integrations with Workday for all areas of HR/Payroll both internally and externally flow smoothly, work with IT to continuously improve the integration process.
· May participate in planning related to new features, enhancements and upgrades related to HRIS system. Reviews upgrade documentation and ensures existing processes will continue to operate as expected.
· Assists in quarterly audit of HRIS user access with HR and Finance management. Works with internal audit team to test documented internal audit control reporting requirements as needed.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability necessary to perform this job.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE.
· Bachelor's degree in management or human resource information systems, Human Resources, Finance, Business or a Computer related field or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
· At least 2 years of related experience.
· Experience with Workday HCM/FIN configuration, business processes and reporting.
· Proficient in MS Office applications, especially Word and Excel.
· Strong analytical skills with a strong working knowledge of problem solving, root cause analysis, and associated solution implementation.
PREFERRED EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Experience with HRIS systems preferred.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
REASONING/PROBLEM SOLVING ABILITY
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Makes day to day decisions used to support strategic direction. Decisions often require some thought and are somewhat structured. Decisions tend to be short term and usually moderate cost.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Able to move about the work environment.
Frequently required to stand, walk, sit, talk and hear.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Typically not exposed to extreme environmental conditions.
Republic Airways is committed to providing qualified applicants and associates reasonable accommodation, when necessary, to enable the individuals to complete the application process and/or perform the essential functions of the job. An applicant and/or associate requiring reasonable accommodation to perform any essential job function, should contact Human Resources.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here at https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf%E2%80%8B .
Selected candidate(s) for hire must complete the following prior to employment: a criminal history report, global screen, drug screen, employment credit report and if applicable, a driving record.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Republic Airways, based in Indianapolis, operates a fleet of about 190 Embraer 170/175 aircraft and offers scheduled passenger service with about 1,000 daily flights to 100 cities in 40 U.S. states, Canada, the Caribbean and Central America. The airline provides fixed-fee flights operated under its major airline partner brands of American Eagle, Delta Connection and United Express. The airline employs about 5,700 aviation professionals. Visit www.rjet.com at http://www.rjet.com/ for more information, follow the Company on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/republicairline/ , Twitter at https://twitter.com/RepublicAirline and YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1IOcelXc92JDhi8sIR9F0Q , and connect on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/republicairline/ or Linkedin at http://www.linkedin.com/company/republic-airways-holdings-inc-/ .
In May 2018, Republic opened the Leadership In Flight Training (LIFT) Academy, a commercial aviation pilot training school in Indianapolis. LIFT uses state-of-the-art training technologies that combine flight, flight simulator, online and in-classroom training. Graduates are guaranteed a job as First Officer at Republic. Learn more at www.flywithlift.com at http://www.flywithlift.com/ .